Reporter Eric Berger discussed vaccine hesitancy among inmates at a Missouri correctional center with Newsy on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Berger on Newsy
- Read Berger’s “Inmates’ Distrust of Prison Health Care Fuels Distrust of Covid Vaccines”
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed how the U.S. has focused on international terrorism at the expense of public health with the Los Angeles Times’ “Second Opinion” on March 28. She also joined North Carolina Public Radio’s “The People’s Pharmacy” radio program on March 25 to discuss how covid-19 has impacted the U.S. health system.
- Click here to watch Rosenthal on “Second Opinion“
- Read Rosenthal’s “Analysis: How the US Invested in the War on Terrorism at the Cost of Public Health”
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on “The People’s Pharmacy”
Some elements may be removed from this article due to republishing restrictions. If you have questions about available photos or other content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.