KFF Health News senior correspondent Sarah Varney discussed the lawsuit to block the “abortion trafficking” law in Idaho on KUOW’s “Soundside” on July 13.
- Click here to hear Varney on “Soundside”
- Click here to read Varney’s “Groups Sue to Overturn Idaho ‘Abortion Trafficking’ Law Targeting Teens”
And on PBS NewsHour on July 20, Varney discussed a lawsuit filed by women in Texas claiming the state’s abortion restrictions put their lives in jeopardy.
- Click here to watch Varney on PBS NewsHour.
KFF Health News senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed health care sharing plans on “PBS News Weekend” on July 9.
- Click here to watch Hawryluk on “PBS News Weekend”
- Read Hawryluk’s “At Least 1.7M Americans Use Health Sharing Arrangements, Despite Lack of Protections“